Hi Luciano, since you now have the admin previleges on confluence could you
please grant us admin previleges.   My id is 'svkrish'.  Thanks

- Venkat

On 6/9/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Venkat, Mike, infra is asking for your confluence user ids, could you
please provide this info.

http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg18665.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg18641.html

--