Simon,

My test case uses:

        domain = SCADomain.newInstance(getCompositeName());

...where the composite name returned is related to the name of the testcase that I'm running.

I had assumed, perhaps wrongly, that this composite was the deployable entity in this case - since I don't have an explicit sca-contribution.xml.

Yours,  Mike.

Simon Laws wrote:
Mike

By "I am pointing explicitly at a particular composite that I want to use
with the test case" are you saying this behaviour is evident if your
composite of interest is marked as deployable (in sca-contribution.xml )
when the others that are loaded are not?

Regards