On 6/7/07, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Interesting. Taking a step back I think we should agree what we are trying
to represent in a model  of the topology before we decide where the
information comes from and the exact syntax of the configuration files. So
from the previous two suggestions...

When a runtime is started up we need the runtime info i.e.

  runtimeA:
    hostname
    ip
    binding.ws:
      scheme http://localhost:8080/acbd
      scheme https://localhost:442/abcd
   binding.sca:
     scheme http://localhost:1234
   binding.jsonrpc:
     scheme http://localhost:8085/jsonxyz

Does there really need to be separate schemes for each binding type (I've
probably just missed this in all the many emails about this)? Section
1.7.2.1 in the Assembly spec talks about a "Base System URI for a scheme",
eg a base URI for http and another for https, and that covers most
requirements doesn't it?