Sounds good to me.  Let's get this started and refine the process as
we go along and learn what's most effective.

  Simon

Venkata Krishnan wrote:

Hi, I have the admin access now. I am able to see the 'Create Space' option
on the dashboard now.  Before I go ahead let me conform the following

- We are going to create a space named 'Tuscany Wiki' with key 'TUSCANYWIKI'
- All contents of the present wiki space 'TUSCANY' will be copied over to
this new space
- We will disable the html autoexport for TUSCANYWIKI as we really don't
need this.
- TUSCANYWIKI will be open to all confluence users.

Please let me know if any of you have concerns about all of this. Also, are
we clear about how we are going to migrate content submitted on TUSCANYWIKI
over to TUSCANY?

Thanks

- Venkat