Hi,

I have cut a branch for the 0.91 release and have changed over the artifact
versions to 0.91-incubating-SNAPSHOT.  I am now trying to build it and here
are some problems that I have observed.

- The SDO dependency seems to be on the current
1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOTversion from the trunk and there is sdo-impl
and sdo-lib that are being used
as dependencies in the SDO Databinding.  This does not match with the last
sdo release of 1.0-incubating-beta1.  So how are we going to go forward with
the SDO dependency for this SCA release?  Are we going to roll back things
to beta1 (which is not something I'd be happy about) or should we consider
using a snapshot from the trunk (which is also something that we have
decided not to do)  or is there another alternative to this?  Could people
please help in this.

Thanks

- Venkat