Hi

So here is a list of things that will be included for the 0.91 release.

- binding-ajax (has sample to demonstrate this)
- extension-helper (the scripting extensions demonstrate this)
- binding-ejb
- binding-feed (the bigbank demo uses this)
- implementation-resource   (the bigbank demo uses this)
- implementation-spring  (no sample, no demos, but interesting to have and
hope Sebastien is able to contribute a sample for this).

As far as demos and samples are concerned I intend to include only the ones
that have READMEs.  So if you folks can help me fix READMEs for the ones
that need to be included and that don't have this, that will be very
helpful.

Finally, may I request that any improvements or changes which any of you
wish to be a included in the release be done on the branch and then also
merged with the trunk immediately.  I hope we don't have large ones ;-).

Thanks.

- Venkat

On 6/22/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Venkata Krishnan wrote:
> Yes... I guess it should be possible to have them.  I'd say, at the
least
> that we have a readme that describes the demo layout, what its intent
> is and
> how you get to run it.  I guess this is something we have already done
> for
> the samples.
>
> - Venkat
>
> On 6/21/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>> Simon Laws wrote:
>> > Are we releasing the demos this time? Were you sans aggregator
because
>> > there
>> > is a problem with it? I can go fix it if so. I know I should go try
it
>> > but I
>> > haven't checked the branch out yet;-)
>> >
>> > Simon
>> >

>> Would it be possible to have the demos in the release? What do we need
>> to do to make it happen?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> Jean-Sebastien

I'll contribute the README for the Bigbank demo. Hope to have it by
tomorrow.

The Bigbank demo uses the implementation-resource extension, which makes
it much easier to package and run as it doesn't need to be packaged in a
WAR anymore, so if bigbank-demo is included and implementation-resource
needs to be as well.