Pete,

Cattle-prod of high voltage required for the spec team then.....

;-)

Yours,  Mike.

Pete Robbins wrote:
I agree Mike but the SDO spec does not currently define a set of headers
that are compilable so adding in things like constructors/destructors is
necessary. When we have a set of headers from the spec group we should use
those to replace the current Tuscany headers. Until then we should aim to
get them as close as possible.

Cheers,