Adriano,

You need to answer my question about why you expect to see *ANYTHING* at the URL you are using, whether you are logged in or not.

The URLs in my note are the places I'd expect anyone to look for Tuscany stuff.

Yours,  Mike.

Adriano Crestani wrote:
But Luciano, I'm not being able even to read the image when I'm logged out,
the image is just not displayed. As far as I know the wiki contents should
be seen for anyone, shouldn't it?

Regards,
Adriano Crestani