Hi Sebastien, thanks for doing this.  I am going to be away for the rest of
the week after today.  So I wish to try an RC before I leave to get some
feedback from the community.   I am leaving out this sample for the first RC
but would most certainly include in the next RC (which I hope will be the
last ;-)).

Thanks

- Venkat

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/samples/web-resource/

> I have added a Spring sample under [2]. This is a variation of the
> simple-bigbank sample that uses a nested Spring assembly using
> <implementation.spring> instead of a nested SCA assembly using
> <implementation.composite>.
>
> Here are the relevant XML snippets.
>
> The original SCA simple-bigbank:
>
> BigBank.composite
>
> <composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
>     targetNamespace="http://bigbank";
>     xmlns:a="http://account";
>     xmlns:s="http://stockquote";
>     name="BigBank">
>
>    <component name="AccountServiceComponent">
>        <implementation.composite name="a:Account"/>
>        <reference name="stockQuoteService"
> target="StockQuoteServiceComponent"/>
>    </component>
>
>    <component name="StockQuoteServiceComponent">
>        <implementation.composite name="s:StockQuote"/>
>    </component>
>
> </composite>
>

> Account.composite
>
> <composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
>     targetNamespace="http://account";
>     name="Account">
>              <service name="AccountService"
> promote="AccountServiceComponent"/>
>
>    <component name="AccountServiceComponent">
>        <implementation.java class="bigbank.account.AccountServiceImpl"/>
>        <reference name="accountDataService"
> target="AccountDataServiceComponent"/>
>        <property name="currency">USD</property>
>    </component>
>
>    <component name="AccountDataServiceComponent">
>        <implementation.java
> class="bigbank.accountdata.AccountDataServiceImpl"/>
>    </component>
>       <reference name="stockQuoteService"
> promote="AccountServiceComponent/stockQuoteService"/>
>
> </composite>
>

> The SCA + Spring based spring-bigbank:
>
> BigBank.composite
>
> <composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
>     targetNamespace="http://bigbank";
>     xmlns:s="http://stockquote";
>     name="BigBank">
>
>    <component name="AccountServiceComponent">
>        <implementation.spring location="Account-spring-context.xml"/>
>        <reference name="stockQuoteService"
> target="StockQuoteServiceComponent"/>
>    </component>
>
>    <component name="StockQuoteServiceComponent">
>        <implementation.composite name="s:StockQuote"/>
>    </component>
>
> </composite>
>

> Account-spring-context.xml
>
> <beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
>       xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
>       xmlns:sca="http://www.springframework.org/schema/sca";
>       xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd";>
>
>    <bean id="AccountServiceBean"
> class="bigbank.account.AccountServiceImpl">
>        <property name="accountDataService"
ref="AccountDataServiceBean"/>
>        <property name="stockQuoteService" ref="stockQuoteService"/>
>        <property name="currency" value="USD"/>
>    </bean>
>
>    <bean id="AccountDataServiceBean"
> class="bigbank.accountdata.AccountDataServiceImpl">
>    </bean>
>
> </beans>
>

> [2]

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/samples/spring-bigbank/

I improved the sample a bit to show how to declare proper SCA services
and references in a Spring assembly, using the Spring SCA extension
elements.

Account-spring-context.xml now looks like this:

<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
       xmlns:sca="http://www.springframework.org/schema/sca";
       xsi:schemaLocation="
       http://www.springframework.org/schema/sca
http://www.springframework.org/schema/sca/spring-sca.xsd";>

    <sca:service name="AccountService"
        type="bigbank.account.AccountService"
target="AccountServiceBean"/>

    <bean id="AccountServiceBean"
class="bigbank.account.AccountServiceImpl">
        <property name="accountDataService" ref="AccountDataServiceBean"/>
        <property name="stockQuoteService" ref="stockQuoteService"/>
        <property name="currency" value="USD"/>
    </bean>

    <bean id="AccountDataServiceBean"
class="bigbank.accountdata.AccountDataServiceImpl">
    </bean>

    <sca:reference name="stockQuoteService"
        type="bigbank.stockquote.StockQuoteService"/>

</beans>