A simple first step might be to get everything past CheckStyle and PMD...so it doesn't take a "non-normal" SM config/install/deploy.

Guillaume Nodet wrote:
Copying tuscany dev list ...

On 6/22/07, Bruce Snyder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 6/22/07, Guillaume Nodet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks, great work !
>
> Sorry about these problems, but I guess this is a direct consequence of
it
> being sandboxed :-(
> So you'll find that the SE is not complete, but the idea was to
implement a
> JBI binding for tuscany
> so that you can deploy SCA annotated POJOs on this SE.  IIRC, the
provider
> part was working
> somewhat but I think the consumer part is missing (being able to call
> external services through java
> proxies).
>
> I guess I stopped because I did not completely understood how the xml
> mapping and java / wsdl
> mapping were to be written.  While I see how JAX-WS works, there is
> something that have escaped
> me somehow with SCA (or maybe this isn't specified and that could be the
> reason I did not found it).

We should invite some Tuscany folks to discuss this topic so we can
work though it. Is anyone subscribed to the Tuscany dev list already
who can CC that list? I'm at a client site right now and don't have
the time to do it ATM.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print
unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/