On 6/28/07, Venkata Krishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Please review and vote on the 0.91 release artifacts of Tuscany SCA for
Java.

The artifacts are available for review at:
http://people.apache.org/~svkrish/tuscany/0.91-rc1/

The SVN tag for the release is:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sca/0.91-rc1-incubating/

Seems ok to me, so here is my +1.

Thanks.

- Venkat

+1

This looks pretty good to me. There's a few things that could be improved -
missing readme's for demos and some samples, some missing license headers
have crept in, the rmi calculator client fails for me - none of those are
blocking problems though. The biggest is for 0.90 we were asked to list all
the jars under the Apache license just to make the licensing clear but thats
missing, again not a blocker but it would be good to show we listen. I'll
try to fix most of these in the brn in case we do cut another rc, but unless
many more problems are discovered this rc gets my vote.