Hi,

This seems ok since you say it does not have side effects for other
consumers.  However, I wonder if we can keep doing this for accomodating
other runtimes as well - am not sure what the others might want or if they'd
need something not as simple as this - just postulating here ;-).  Or,
seeing it from the other side I wonder if it would be ok to consider
specific inclusions in OSGi bundles to facilitate their handling in a SCA
runtime.

So, from what I am able to comprehend, I'd prefer to avoid this tie in.
Maybe we should also hear what others have to say.

Thanks

- Venkat