Following a related topic, should we move all the "work in progress"
documents that are child pages from [1] from the website to the wiki.
I think this would allow for more collaboration and help from other
members of the community.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Java+Work-In-Progress

On 7/2/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+1 That's what I was thinking about... sorry if it was causing any confusion...

Preparation<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Manual+Copy+Of+The+Tuscany+Website>"