11 seemed to be a no-op
13 is done
14 is done

leaving ...

2 use rat results to fix license header issues and post rat results
3 check that all recent fixes in the trunk since the branch was made have
equivalent fixes in the branch
6 need to remove dependencies on snapshot plugins (rfeng 13/7)
10b ensure that the runsamples.sh script runs ok in a linux env
12 exclude samples infrastructure classes from samples javadoc
15 ensure consistency of each sample program's javadoc to point back to
central instructions for running samples
16 put an overview doc into the sdo lib project's javadoc
17 add the change summary aspects of the medical scenario sample