I've applied the patch. I'm having a few problems on Windows with my
environment I'm getting errors like:

compile.cpp.osoa:
      [cc] 2 total files to be compiled.
      [cc] CompositeContext.cpp
      [cc]
D:\tuscanysvn\cpp\sca\runtime\extensions\cpp\src\osoa\sca\CompositeContext.cpp(44)
: warning C4273: 'osoa::sca::CompositeContext::CompositeContext' :
inconsistent dll linkage
      [cc]
D:\tuscanysvn\cpp\sca\runtime\extensions\cpp\src\osoa/sca/CompositeContext.h(86)
: see previous definition of '{ctor}'

I thought that the SCA_EXPORTS definition was causing this... but maybe not.

The PHP extension is not complete and was not included in the M3
release. What problems are you seeing getting it to build?

Cheers,