From: Pete Robbins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 12:44 AM
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [SCA Native] preliminary ant build

More good stuff. I've applied the latest patch but there are some
issues.

>From a clean build if you just type "ant" in the top level cpp/sca
directory then the build will fail on tuscany_sca_cpp because it needs
to link against <deploy_dir>/lib/tuscany_sca.dll which has not yet been
installed as all the "build" targets are run recursively before the
"install" targets.

I also get a lot of unresolved references on windows when linking the
tuscany_sca_cpp which I will look into.

Cheers,

--
Pete