Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
ant elder wrote:
Ok the SDO changes for TUSCANY-1468 and TUSCANY-1437 and the associated SCA changes are in now. Can anyone confirm things still build ok for them so I
know I've not left something out?

   ...ant

Still building :)

in the meantime I have a related comment. I think we need to change the group id and artifact id for the commonj Work and Timer APIs under sca/modules/commonj-api as well. Do you want to do it? If you're busy I can do it as well if it helps.

Build is OK for me, after building SDO and DAS locally (not using the published snapshots as it looks like others are having problems with them).

Any comments from anybody on the commonj-api? Any objections against renaming it to tuscany-commonj-api?