Thanks Raymond.  A few more questions ;-)

- The xsd defines the name attribute for PolicyIntent and PolicySet as
of type NCName.  However we have model these in the model classes
QNames.  I am assuming that the namespace uri for all intents and
policyset defined in a specific definitions.xml is the value of the
'targetNamespace' attribute of the 'definitions' element.  Is this
right?

- Can a qualified intent have its qualifiable parent intent belonging
to a different targetnamespace.  If so how would this be evident from
the name of the qualified intent?  For example if there is an intent
a:intentOne and then there is a qualified intent over this like
intentOne.intentTwo - how is to be inferred that intentOne belongs to
a different namespace

Thanks

- Venkat