Raymond Feng wrote:
Hi,

We aggresively create the invocation chains for each runtime wire in CompositeActivatorImpl. I'm changing the code to defer the creations to a later point when they are used for the first time. I'll chack them in if there are no objections.

That sounds like a good idea. Is this code going to be thread safe? What about if "they are used for the first time" in concurrent threads?