Hi..

I was trying out the samples from a binary distro and could not quite manage
to run the Notification extension samples - there are three of them.  Have
others any success with them.  I guess the readmes for them might need a bit
of re-org for the following: -

- First most of what is mentioned seems to be only for the Windows env.
Other samples cover for unix as well.
- There are some env. varibales that need to be set before running the
samples.  They are all about including the notification extension jars and a
stax jar our of the local maven repo.  It would be good to use the jars in
the distribution itself.
- It seems like a couple of notification samples have to be run together.
Though this is mentioned somewhere in the README it would be good if it was
mentioned in one of the steps for running the sample much like what weSho do
for the ws and rmi samples.
- Finally there is no ant build script

If others share this view of mine, then I can raise a JIRA for this.

Thanks

- Venkat