My apologies.  This was an error on my part.  I had my Tomcat installation
configured to use port 8070 instead of 8080.  When I corrected this, both
this sample and sample-helloworld-dojo worked fine.

  Simon

Simon Nash wrote:

The README instructions for sample-helloworld-jsonrpc don't work.
I deployed the webapp succesfully in Tomcat, then pointed my browser
at http://localhost:8080/sample-helloworld-jsonrpc as directed.
The result was a "The page cannot be displayed" error.

  Simon

ant elder wrote:

The 0.99 binary and source distributions are currently uploading for review
at: http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/0.99-RC1/

This is real close to what the final RC is expected to be but there's still
a few last minute updates going on so this isn't a VOTE yet. The final RC
will be available and the VOTE called tomorrow morning GMT. Please review
and fix/report any issues you find before then on the downloads at
http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/0.99-RC1/.

There's still outstanding JIRAs so any help cleaning those up would be good: http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310210&fixfor=12312679

Please be careful if updating the 0.99 branch so we don't get any
regressions.

Thanks!