Ignacio Silva-Lepe wrote:
The thread has gone quiet and I am not sure we have
reached a conclusion.
In summary, binding-notification relies on both the
activation and start phases to occur early for the
reference binding provider, that is, at the same time
as for the service binding provider.
So, are we ok with making dynamic activation of
references optional as proposed earlier, or is there
another proposal?
Ideally, we should be able to fix this in time to be
included in the 1.0 release.

Thanks

I am proposing to have early activation of references in all cases, will will solve your issue, but Raymond listed a number of cases where reference activation is dynamic. I am not sure that the scenarios he has listed apply to the notification binding, but I'll post my questions or concerns with dynamic activation in a response to his email.