Radim,
What actually happens when you put this URI into a browser?

I'm slightly surprised by the --> at the end of the binding.ws
element.  I've only seen this in comments.

  Simon

Radim Kolarik wrote:

Hi Ant,

I have specified absolute URI and it still doesn't work on Websphere:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
        targetNamespace="http://company/examples/example-sc";
        xmlns:ex="http://company/examples/example-sc";
    name="example-sc">

    <component name="ExampleComponent">
            <service name="ExampleService">
                <interface.java interface="com.company.ExampleService"/>
          <binding.ws
uri="http://localhost:9201/contextroot/ExampleComponent/ExampleService"/-->
            </service>
      <implementation.java class="com.company.ExampleServiceImpl" />
    </component>

</composite>

Do you have an idea what could be the problem?

Thanks,
Radim