Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
Radim Kolarik wrote:
Hi Sebastian,

I received the latest code from ant and I can confirm that the service
generates the WSDL file now. The <binding.ws/> element doesn't even
need uri attribute, it works without any attributes!

However, there is still some problem, the generated WSDL contains

Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /ComponentName

at it's end, right after the </wsdl:definitions>. I have created a
JIRA for this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1702.

Are you seeing the same problem?

Best regards,
Radim

I just checked and am seeing this issue too (I had just not noticed that additional line at the end of the WSDL). However, the Web Service binding actually works for me on both references and services so if you manage to workaround that additional line at the end of the generated WSDL it should work for you too.

I think it's another of these small behavior differences. On WebSphere we probably need to force a close of the response outputStream before returning from the servlet filter. I'm experimenting with that right now and will give an update soon...

Radim, after a fun debugging session and some digging around here's an update:

- The issue you're seeing is the same as [1].

- This is a WebSphere 6.1 bug, a fix is available at [2].

I'm going to try some of the workarounds suggested in [1] and see if they work for Tuscany. It would be good if you could also try the WebSphere fix [2] as well if possible.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1839
[2] http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24014758

Hope this helps.