[snip]
Raymond Feng wrote:
Hi,

I believe I have a fix now. First, in the XQueryImplementationProvider, we should set the SAXON databinding for the services/references of the componentType (implemention) instead of the component. And then we need to make sure inline schema of the WSDL available to the SDO model. After that, I can run the test case successfully.

I need to run a full build to make sure there is no regression before I check it in.

The latest changes seem to be in trunk but not in the 1.0 branch, I can help merge to the branch if you don't have time. Let me know...