Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
Vasil Vasilev wrote:
Hi,

Isn't in the official repository some older version of Saxon. May be we could try to run the prototype with this older version.

Bye, Vasil

If the Saxon project really doesn't want to publish newer JARs then I guess we're going to have to use the 8.7 version already on ibiblio.org.

In the longer term, this also gives us a good opportunity to think about making XQuery processor implementations pluggable, as you already suggested :)

Hi Vasil,

Did you manage to backport and run the XQuery implementation code on Saxon 8.7? or are there any issues with 8.7 and we should try to see what we can do to get 8.9 published in a Maven repos?

Thanks