Hi,

The top-down build of the tagged version is failing against an empty local
maven repo. wsdl4j 1.6.2 cannot be found in any of the maven repos. I
already added the staging repo. The artifact is available at
ws.zones.apache.org/repository, do we have it on the list?

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) wsdl4j:wsdl4j:jar:1.6.2

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=wsdl4j -DartifactId=wsdl4j \
          -Dversion=1.6.2 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
there:       mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=wsdl4j -DartifactId=wsdl4j \
          -Dversion=1.6.2 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file \
           -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1)
org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-maven-wsdl2java:maven-plugin:1.0-incubating
        2) org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-wsdl2java:jar:1.0-incubating
        3) wsdl4j:wsdl4j:jar:1.6.2

1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-maven-wsdl2java:maven-plugin:1.0-incubating

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  codehaus-snapshot (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),