Simon Laws wrote:
On 9/19/07, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

(cut)

yep , thats what I have. Seems to do the trick.

I now have...

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal '
org.apache.maven.plu
gins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.3:test': Unable to find the mojo '
org.apache.maven.
plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.3:test' in the plugin '
org.apache.maven.plugins:
maven-surefire-plugin'
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.apache.mav
en.plugin.Mojoorg.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.3:test.

In the BPEL implementation

Simon

I got this problem as well.  I tried building the module again
individually (first attempt was from the top level with an empty repo)
and it worked OK.  Rebuilding it after "mvn" clean also worked so it
must be something connected with the state of the repo.