I built the source distro with an empty maven repo, reviewed the
documentation files, and ran all the demos and samples from the
binary distro using the README instructions.

I found a few issues and I have raised JIRAs for all of these.
Nothing too major, so here's my +1.

  Simon

ant elder wrote:
Please review and vote on the 1.0 release artifacts of Tuscany SCA for Java.

The SVN tag for the release is:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sca/1.0-RC3a/

The artifacts are available for review at:
http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/1.0-RC3a/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eantelder/tuscany/1.0-RC3a/>

This includes the signed binary and source distributions, the RAT reports,
and
the Maven staging repository.

Many thanks,