Any way,I think Raymond has done a great thing,problem itself is nothing more
than problem, but works that dig them out are always greate to flatten the road
for us to keep going on?

Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Raymond Feng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I spent a few hours debugging this problem. And it turned out a big
> surprise to me. The issue has nothing to do with the code. Believe or
> not, the culprit is the trailing space in the value for the location
> attribute of the
 in the build.xml.

> location="../binding-echo-extension/target/sample-binding-echo-extension.jar
> "/>
>
> As a result, the jar is not added to the classpath by ant on Linux
> (but it works on Windows). Then the tuscany code doesn't handle the
>  and there is no effective endpoint for
> ComponentB.echoReference.
>
> Removing the trailing space fixes the problem! What can I say :-(? I
> have to claim those whoever wrote this build.xml owes a case of beer :-).
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

We've spent so much time testing these handwritten build.xml files...
How about writing a generator that will generate a correct build.xml
from the Maven pom?

It looks like the only variables are:
- the name of the module
- if it's a JAR or a WAR
- the dependency JARs
- for a JAR the name of the main class
.... so generate a build.xml shouldn't be too hard.

Anybody interested in writing a Mojo for that?