Folks,

Starting another thread based on Ant's comment:

- the openness of the specs and our interaction with OSOA has been brought up before by the Incubator. Most things have now moved to OASIS and that should resolve those issues but stuff still happens at OSOA. We need to come up with an approach to dealing with that, and i think it would be good to do this now before trying to graduate.

OK, I've added a checklist item for that here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Tuscany+Graduation+Checklist

My first pennyworth:

1) Specs being handled at OASIS are as open as the OASIS IP rules will allow. Everything is public, but you can only contribute stuff if you agree to the IP rules (very similar to the rules Apache has for code contributions)

2) Spec material being handled at OSOA - OSOA provides means for providing feedback and means for joining as a supporter for access to some non-public materials. As with OASIS, you have to sign up to some IP rules.

What aspect of the OSOA process needs fixing, in your opinion?

Yours,  Mike.