[snip]
Luciano Resende wrote:
void addContribution(URL url);
void removeContribution(URL url);

For the contribution management side, how contributions URI are
handled ? The spec says that contributions are identified by URI, is a
internal URI created and maintained internaly based on the URL ? Or we
should add that to the calls ?

void addContribution(URI uri, URL location);
void removeContribution(URI uri);

Good point I completely forgot about that :) I'll add URI to the methods.

Also, what should I expect when I add a contribution ?

The contribution is known to the domain.

 will it be
ready to be used ?

No as the contribution may depend on other contributions not there yet.

or do I need to build/start each deployable and
component as we do today using EmbeddedSCADomain ?

I'd prefer to not expose that level of complexity and for now just "start a deployable composite", and have the runtime build + potentially rearrange + cut in smaller pieces + distribute the pieces to available processing nodes + start the pieces under the covers. But all of this is really internal details, as a user of the domain again I'd like to just say "please start my deployable composite".

The rest of that email is starting to get really long and difficult to digest, so I'll come up with more comments on that email puzzle later :) ... snipped out for now.

[snip]