Hello,

I would like to use Tuscany as a library (rather than a runtime) to parse a
reference or service definition containing bindings, and obtain a proxy to a
service.

At the moment, I create a composite containing a dummy component with a
reference, and then create an SCA domain, add a contribution containing the
composite, and then obtain the reference and get a proxy through the
runtimeWire. Apart from being very messy, this requires a large number of
Tuscany modules to be in the classpath.

Is there a better way for me to use the modules in Tuscany - specifically
the bindings modules?

Thank you...

Regards,

Rajini