Hi,

Brady suggested to use CxxTest only on development process and don't
distribute it with the released source. However, whoever wants to modify the
code from a release would want to test it, to check if the modifications
does not compromise the software. So, I suggest to look for another text
unit tool that could be distributed with the released source. I really dont
know any other, but searching on web I found a list of open source C/C++
unit test tools on [1].

[1] http://www.opensourcetesting.org/unit_c.php

Regards,
Adriano Crestani