Why does the test tool need to be distributed with a Tuscany release?
If the build depends on having the tool available, then I can see some
justification for this, but even then it would be possible for people
who build the source to download the tool separately.

  Simon

Adriano Crestani wrote:

Hi,

Brady suggested to use CxxTest only on development process and don't
distribute it with the released source. However, whoever wants to modify the
code from a release would want to test it, to check if the modifications
does not compromise the software. So, I suggest to look for another text
unit tool that could be distributed with the released source. I really dont
know any other, but searching on web I found a list of open source C/C++
unit test tools on [1].

[1] http://www.opensourcetesting.org/unit_c.php

Regards,
Adriano Crestani