From: Pete Robbins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 2:11 AM
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Native] VS build versus ant build

I think we should be using ant for everything. The goal is to have a
command line build and ant will give us that. We need to ensure that the
samples can also be built/deployed using an ant script and that the
documentation is updated to reflect this.

While we are at it we should write some ant scripts to build and package
a distribution.

So, if ant build is working on all platforms we can get rid of the
VSExpress stuff and the Automake stuff.

Cheers,

--
Pete