Thanks for volunteering to get rid of .sh and .bat files brady :D

And yes, I will work out on adding ant build to das sample, I expect to have
it done till the weekend : )

About the documentation being updated with the new ant build system, I think
it's really necessary before the next release, otherwise the docs will be
useless, cause there will be no more automake build system :P...maybe Amita
can help us with that, she is really good with documentation ; )

Regards,
Adriano Crestani