changes done -

1) cleaned readme files using eclipse IDE html editor - samples, dbconfig
2) replaced MySQL with Derby
3) replaced sun provided JNDI jars with jboss jar - because - these are
available in mvn repos and only 3 are required in the build path
(jboss-common 3.2.3, jnp-client 4.0.2 and jnpserver 3.2.3  - total 350 KB)
4) added more test cases in ConnectionTests.java and removed
sample-dataSource
5) patch attached to JIRA-1698

Please see if there are any problems in the above, else I will commit the
patch.
The bin size increase due to jboss jars is 350 KB and so it may be OK to
make it
as test cases instead of sample.

Regards,
Amita