Hi,

On revision 594022 I've added new targets: "distribution" and "
pack.distribution" on DAS ant build system. "distribution" target creates a
distribution file structure for both, src and bin distribution. "
pack.distribution" target packs the generated distribution files and
generates the .md5 and .asc( still working on it ) files.

I've also updated the ANT_README_AND_INSTALL file with the description of
these new targets.

I'd like someone else could revise the distribution structure that these new
targets are creating and give some suggestions. Then, after everything is ok
with these new targets, we could reapply it to SDO and SCA projects.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Adriano Crestani