Couple more comments :

Distribution artifact names : I'd follow the same naming of previous
native releases [1] and use tuscany_das_cpp-1.0-incubator-M4-bin.zip
I'm also not sure if the native project wants to start using
incubating in the name, to follow the same pattern being used in the
java releases.

[1] http://people.apache.org/dist/incubator/tuscany/cpp/1.0-incubator-M2/win32/

Release artifact names : Should DLL and other artifacts have
incubator/incubating on their names ? So, tuscany_das.dll would become
tuscany-das-1.0-incubator-M4.dll

Signatures  : Not sure if these are suposed to be ready yet, but i
tried to verify them and got the following error

D:\temp\das-cpp>gpg --verify tuscany_das_cppbin.zip.asc
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: the signature could not be verified.

I guess we will have more comments once the "LEGAL" files are in place
(e.g LICENSE and NOTICE).