On Nov 9, 2007 7:05 PM, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1 for Simon Laws as the release manager.
>
> +1 on Simon Nash's proposal to have an early-January 1.1 release.
>
> I would like to get some basic transaction support into the 1.1 release.
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

holidays. However if we don't get the content for the release done before
Christmas then my worry is that the actual release will slip out until
February, as is the way with these things.

So if people favour announcing the release in January how about we look to
see if we can get the content done before we all go on holiday. We then
complete the voting process and announce the release early in January?

Can we get some idea what from the list [1] has to be in? I've put some
thumbs up on the things I'm interested in and think I will have time to work
on before I go away for the holidays. Can you all do the same?

Regards

Simon

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Roadmap+Discussion