How are you going to invoke the WSDL2Java class during the "generate"
phase of the maven build, in order have the necessary java artifacts
for compile ? Maybe the best option should be to move the bpel test
cases as an iTest project ?

I have no issues building it, and continuum integration builds are ok
too... How can I reproduce the problem ?

On Nov 13, 2007 10:04 AM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Modules/implementation-bpel currently uses the Tuscany maven-wsdl2java
> Maven plugin to generate Java interfaces  for its unit test cases.
>
> It's the only module that does that. I'd like to switch it to use the
> WSDL2Java class directly as Maven does not seem to want to build that
> plugin before running it, and it will break a top-down build as it'll
> use a potentially outdated plugin.
>
> If there's no objection I'll do this in the next day or so.
>
> --
> Jean-Sebastien

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer