[snip]
Luciano Resende wrote:
I can handle moving the BPEL unit tests to iTest as I'm currently
working on the BPEL implementation.
As for the build order issue, I guess we can fix that by adding
wsdl2java as a dependency to the project or to the plugin. This should
make wsdl2java build first. At least it showed up first on the list of
artifacts to build. Note that current we have the maven-wsdl2java
dependency, and I changed to wsdl2java dependency to get the following
output.

[INFO]   Apache Tuscany SCA WSDL2Java Tool
[INFO]   Apache Tuscany SCA WSDL2Java Maven Plugin
[INFO]   Apache Tuscany SCA BPEL Implementation Extension

Sorry... User error, I am in the middle of moving some of the tools under sca/tools and the problem with WSDL2Java not getting built was caused by... me having messed up the poms :)

So don't worry about it, no need to change anything. It would be nice to move the BPEL tests to an iTest at some point though.