Hello every one:

I make TM easiser, I think JNDI is the best way.

Please see it that most the java environment provide 2PC TM in a JNDI
infrastrusture, and most of the manageable resource such as hibernate and JPA
make this work if there is a TM binded in a JNDI.

To hold our TM in Tuscany's registry object just make every thing far from
fetching, because XAResource might be used every where, all of them will have
to get TM from an input parameter...

So I would suggest at the point of TM initialize, it could check out wether a
JNDI exists, and then bind it up on.

Thanks.