On Dec 20, 2007 2:28 AM, tao.youzt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It sounds too bad , anyone who know the reason?
>
> ――――――――――――――――――――――
> 尤占涛(Tony)
> Alibaba Technology Department.
> Mobile:13732275093
> ――――――――――――――――――――――

Hi

Firstly can I ask where you got the Tuscany files from, for example, are
these from a release downloaded from the Apache Tuscany Incubator web site
or are these files checked out from SVN or are they from somewhere else?

Looking at some description of the problem you seem to be having [1] it does
look like this has the potential to affect HTML files and the like. However
it's not obvious by manual inspection that the files you are having problems
with are affected in the Tuscany code base.

I'm need to determine whether this is a problem in the Tuscany code base or
a problem with these files being affected on your local machine. Can you
compare the files listed in the JPG you reference with the files in SVN. The
files are fairly short so a manual comparison with what is in SVN, for
example, see [2] for overview.html,  may highlight if any HTML tags have
been added.

I just had a quick chat with Kelvin who knows about the SDO files at least
and I think he will generate from MD5  signatures for the files he has for
you to do a more automated check.

Regards

Simon

[1]