From: Jean-Sebastien Delfino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 4:10 PM
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tuscany: Axis2 codegen bug? - java interface exposed as service,
annoted with javax.xml.ws.RequestWrapper(...) is not honoring the namespace

Clemens Utschig - Utschig wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I have a simple composite as below - which makes use of SDO through SOAP in
> the reference
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
>            targetNamespace="/model/common/"
>
> xmlns:dbsdo="http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/databinding/sdo/1.0";
>            name="FlexEmployeeComposite" xmlns:tns="/model/common/types/"
>            xmlns:types="/model/common/types/"
>            xmlns:errors="http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/svc/errors/";
>            xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";>
>   <component name="FlexEmployeeServiceComponent">
>     <implementation.java
> class="com.oracle.soa.test.tuscany.impl.EmployeeServiceComponent"/>
>     <reference name="empFlexFieldService"/>
>   </component>
>   <reference name="empFlexFieldService"
>              promote="FlexEmployeeServiceComponent/empFlexFieldService">
>     <interface.java
> interface="model.common.serviceinterface.EmpFlexFieldService"/>
>     <binding.ws
> uri="http://localhost:1234/Application4710-Model-context-root/EmpFlexFieldService"/>
>   </reference>
> </composite>
>
> that promotes the java interface from the reference as service .. the
> interface is annotated as webservice - as below ..
>
>    @javax.jws.WebMethod(action="/model/common/createEmployees1",
>         operationName="createEmployees1")
>     @javax.xml.ws.RequestWrapper(targetNamespace="/model/common/types/",
>         localName="createEmployees1")
>     @javax.xml.ws.ResponseWrapper(targetNamespace="/model/common/types/",
>         localName="createEmployees1Response")
>     @javax.jws.WebResult(name="result")
>     DataObject
> createEmployees1(@javax.jws.WebParam(mode=javax.jws.WebParam.Mode.IN,
> name="employees1")
>         DataObject employees1) throws ServiceException;
>
> which implies that the namespace for this element is "/model/common/types/"
>
> however - Axis2, takes the targetNamespace - and hence tries to send out
>
>       <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
>       <soapenv:Envelope
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
>               <soapenv:Body>
>                       <_ns_:getEmployees1 xmlns:_ns_="/model/common/">
>                               <empno xmlns="/model/common/">1</empno>
>                       </_ns_:getEmployees1>
>               </soapenv:Body>
>       </soapenv:Envelope>
>

> instead of
>
> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
>     <soap:Body xmlns:ns1="/model/common/types/">
>         <ns1:getEmployees1>
>             <ns1:empno></ns1:empno>
>         </ns1:getEmployees1>
>     </soap:Body>
> </soap:Envelope>
>
> anybody seen this? - this sounds like a real bug to me..
>
> thx clemens

I'm not sure that the support for jaxws annotations is ready and
integrated in the build yet, although it may be pretty close.

Raymond, it looks like you've been working on the interface-java-jaxws
module recently, can you give us its status?

Thanks.