Hi,

For the issue related to intents of services being copied over to the
references, I had assumed that bindings and implementation extensions would
never have to look at intents and they'd simply go about rolling out the
policysets.  To resolve to the applicable policysets I had done this
addition and left it at that because of this assumption.  Now that it seems
like the bindings and implemenation extensions will need the intents, I
shall go an fix the code to fill back the specified intents for a reference
after the policysets have been computed.

Thanks

- Venkat