ant elder wrote:
On Feb 8, 2008 5:30 PM, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm trying to run our sample webapps, and realize that they are all
requiring jUnit as dependencies, even when there is no test available.
This might be a side effect of our effort to automate the run of
iTests in a web container. I just want to double check if others are
seeing the same issue, and I'll try to investigate the issue later
today.

Error 500: Filter [tuscany]:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.TuscanyServletFilter was found, but
is missing another required class.

and the following stack trace

[2/7/08 17:10:28:882 PST] 00000023 WebApp        E   [Servlet
Error]-[Filter [tuscany]:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.TuscanyServletFilter was found, but
is missing another required class.
]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: junit.framework.Test
       at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verifyImpl(Native Method)
       at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verify(J9VMInternals.java:66)
       at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:127)
       at org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.TuscanyServletFilter.<init>(
TuscanyServletFilter.java:46)
       at java.lang.Class.newInstanceImpl(Native Method)
       at java.beans.Beans.instantiate(Beans.java:219)
       at java.beans.Beans.instantiate(Beans.java:63)

Yes i also see it. It has come from the webapp itest work.  I still think it
would be better to move that out of the runtime into an itest module.

   ...ant

Me too, normal apps should not require junit.