On Feb 10, 2008 10:06 PM, Simon Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

> But that's OK, if people don't like that split I can also live with a
> > single big runtime distro.
> >
> Over time, we will add more and more optional features and this will
> become more and more of a problem.  IMO, it's bad enough now that we
> need to do something.

We don't seem to be reaching much consensus on this and i wonder if its
because we don't understand what each of our priorities are. There was an
attempt to find that out over at
http://apache.markmail.org/message/4wldk6zdjxaxz4kf but now here on this
thread I'm a bit lost after the many weeks of discussion so could you say
more about which aspect is "bad enough" now and maybe summarise the
important aspects you'd like the distribution(s) to have?