snip..

On Feb 12, 2008 8:40 AM, Venkata Krishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes.   Because we are now computing the 'applicablePolicySets' for various
> SCA artifacts and that needs the list of 'all' PolicySets that might be
> applicable ever.

So, in the code today, how do you know you have reached the point that all
contributions have been added and you can start associating policy sets with
composites? Is the composite processing now in a separate phase independent
of the the contribution processing.

To try and get this clearer in my mind I've written out a part of the
various phases on the wiki [1]. Is there a new phase? Looking at the code I
don't see it.

Simon

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Runtime+Phases